Tuesday, January 19, 2010

North Carolina Deed Of Trust When Does A Deed Of Trust Become Active Or Valid?

When does a deed of trust become active or valid? - north carolina deed of trust

My sister had my mother sign the deed of trust on his property to the hospital before my mother died. A lawyer has been admitted to hospital for my sister for authentication. I was not aware of this until several weeks after the death of my mother. My mother signed the 19th before a notary public, in fact, August died in hospital the next morning, 20 August, the need has been felt in the register of deeds office 21st August. Is the title or transfer ownership, my sister valid, since only sought after my mother died.
I do not know if it was important or not, but my sister, the temporal power of attorney for my mother's affairs at this time due to long illness, had suffered with my mother.

I live in North Carolina

2 comments:

  1. The facts are as valid signatures of all parties in the said document is a document which has been authenticated. In Illinois, the record can not validate the facts. It is strongly recommended because it has found the work easier when you try to guess instead of the register, who could the possession of the document. It is the legacy of the consent of his mother? If so, and you do not agree with what her sister has done or has a suspicion that other things have been done without his knowledge, as a close relative, you raise your concerns with the Probate Court. It is best to contact and property lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was probably signed an act of confidence in their mother a certificate. A trust deed is used for a mortgage. If the document is signed and notarized and valid ownership transfers.

    ReplyDelete