Saturday, January 2, 2010

Infant Orthopedic Shoes Orthopedic Shoes For Clubfoot Infants...is There An Online Community?

Orthopedic shoes for clubfoot infants...is there an online community? - infant orthopedic shoes

My son has a club foot, and we have secured this metal, the shoes for my son, and I wonder whether it place on the Internet, where parents share or sell shoes at prices below retail .. .. my son has grown up and gives me great pleasure to trade / sell old shoes for those who are now so great .... if there is a website that is offered because the cost of more than 100 million pairs of shoes, and I know he will continue to exceed them and I need to get the latest news.

So, Does anyone know a website or something to help ..... could Thanks in advance

1 comment:

  1. You might want to check with the firm of Stride Rite. You can have the sales and even if they have or what you need to bet you have information on communities like the ones you want.

    ReplyDelete