Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gonnorhea Women My Boyfriend Talks To His EX A LOT?

My boyfriend talks to his EX A LOT? - gonnorhea women

A few days ago I was here to find out if I leave my boyfriend? He deceived me with his ex-wife atleast 10 times and said Aime. Later I learned he was to beat women, and in restaurants atleast four numbers from various restaurants. I sit, I'm stupid? For those of you who have seen american pie, "said the girl in the restaurant if he has a piece of apple pie Mumba's warm and humid, it might have. Aske DIF saw yesterday offered to have him home for the night, when he wanted sex with her to know that we are together. And I said yes! SICK! I have those days we were together for 6 months. It also gave me gonorrhea and the other day trying to hit me and stopped. (I have my first), I won? He yelled and got so I pressed my face. In any case, today, his ex-wife and asked, only text messages has been sullied by it. When I learned you remove them quickly.

4 comments:

  1. She looks like a loser can be found, so they quickly lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. Hell Nee Nee
    I was almost in an identical situation. U need to check first to talk like that. Then for the should, what had happened. Then ask him to stop talking about it. if it is resistant or not at all willing to cooperate, share *****!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are not stupid, and sometimes other emotions, the desire to see the women blurred. He betrayed his wife with you what it means to cheat you. He has no respect for you and
    Beside him stringing. One night, when the vacation and not home or sleeping. Check you know in the hotel room, or someone you. They are better than what has this idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dump him as soon as possible. It is always about the ex.

    ReplyDelete