Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pain In Fingers Meaning How Does This Work: Chronic Pain And High Pain Tolerance?

How does this work: Chronic pain and high pain tolerance? - pain in fingers meaning

OK, I have a high pain tolerance. I have my wisdom teeth a few years ago - he was digging for fifteen minutes - and had no complaints afterwards. I jammed my finger in a door, either preserved, and only react.

But I also have pain almost every time I travel. Put in a load of clothes is painful.

Does this mean that the pain is worse than I think it is, or simply that my pain tolerance is high, does not apply to this type of pain?

2 comments:

  1. Chronic pain, in that the body responds to a large number of mixed signals from the brain is different from saying that I am not saying the pain in my head.

    The pain of the body that registers and stores. When you move into a new day begins fiing these signals.

    Fibromyalgia has shown significant improvement of the infusion of lidocaine. It is impressive for chronic pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time the pain is so uncomfortable that you can not perform everyday tasks, indicates that something is wrong. I suggest you immediately go see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete