Friday, November 13, 2009

Hot Gay Jersey Do Gays Feel "used" By Governor Jim McGreevey?

Do gays feel "used" by Governor Jim McGreevey? - hot gay jersey

The governor of New Jersey got into trouble because of allegations of corruption and put a person clearly does not have jurisdiction in the state after the national security. But if the fire is hot, he gave his word of being "a gay American" and resigned, to be sure not to follow the history of sexuality seems to resign.

I'm not gay or gay bashers. And I'm sure there is fighting, I can not imagine, because of his privacy. But I feel just as comfortable in the flag wrapped distract torture and persecution "movement for gay rights, the attention from his ethical problems. Could it be 100% wrong, but I think that was forced to resign in the absence of ethical problems.

So, I'm not as Republicans or Democrats. It does not work for nothing. But please let me know if I missed something. Because I believe it is true that the damage a "gay martyr. If I am gay, that might be a little angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment