Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wedding Shower Invitation Wording Shower Invitation Wording..?

Shower Invitation wording..? - wedding shower invitation wording

My FH has received an invitation to the wedding of an old friend from high school. The wedding was invited, "directed FH & Guest". Then of course we know that it's okay to book for two people in the wedding to make.

However, have just received an invitation to a "tower house" shower in honor of the bride and groom, but no mention of "guest".

Should I leave them alone? We might ask? I mean, I know that a shower is not as formal as a wedding, so you can put yourself and the results "on something?

I do not want to exceed, or be rude .. but also whether the wedding, but left to attend the shower alone, that is .. Roughly I do not want to socialize?

We had never seen before .. and live a good distance, and he and my FH is not what they were previously closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment